If you're one of those that loathes tackling their finances then Cha-Ching makes things easy to track and enter thus making proceedings a bit more bearable.
Cha-Ching allows you to quickly create a budget, enter transactions and track spending, all within an elegant interface that makes managing your finances more transparent. Whether it's home accounting or a complement to your mac tax software, you'll find something to please in Cha-Ching. Earlier versions were subject to several bugs and instability issues but it seems many of those have now been ironed out.
When your finances are complicated enough, you need something like this to make things simple. Cha-Ching even allows you to tag transactions for easy searching later making it a great modern choice for anyone that understand the usefulness of tagging. It even allows you to add photos of things you have bought to give you an attractive and well presented overview of where your money has gone. You can also add links to your online bank account to make payments of bills directly.
Cha-ching looks great and generally makes accounting easy. I'd advise using the Help guide to get to grips with it quickly but with trial and error, anyone can learn it.
- Local Backups now added
- You can now pay a bill from the Master Vault
- Many Leopard Graphical Enhancements
- Budget items are now sorted by tags
- More rules added to Smart Folder Creation
- Transactions sorted by date enhanced
- Can now edit date ranges manually in filter drawer
- Connected shared folders can now be disconnected manually
- Bonjour sharing now show transaction images
- Date range filtering now more precise
- Many more small enhancements throughout!